There are many factors that impact your roof’s performance. There are many questions you must ask first. Such as: has it weathered heavy rains? Has it weathered excessive sun and heat? Has it weathered strong winds and storms? Finally, are there tree limbs near by or that have fallen? If you answer any of these questions with a positive or yes, then it’s a good choice to call your local professionals at Ideal Precision Roofing. Whether it’s an older roof or it has experienced harsh conditions, the trusted professionals at Ideal Precision Roofing can help.
There’s no timeline for when your roof needs to replace. Depending on where you live and the weather you experience, your roof can last longer or experience early damage. There are some easy to spot indicators that your roof might need to be replaced. Cracked, curling or loose/missing shingles are all reasons for repairs or a full roofing system replacement. Excessive granule loss is another reason you should reach out to your local and trusted professionals at Ideal Precision Roofing. Bare patches due to granule loss is a sign of an older roof that needs to be replaced. If you see these patches on your roof, we recommend you don’t inspect the roof yourself. We recommend you call a professional for an inspection. We also don’t recommend you inspecting the roof yourself if you are witnessing missing shingles. If you’re unsure of whether your roof is safe to inspect on your own, please call Ideal Precision Roofing. We are the only call you need to make! Ideal Precision Roofing recommends homeowners get their roofs inspected twice a year. It’s a great way to prevent larger problems and keeping your family home safe.
If you are seeing these issues on your roof, please call us at Ideal Precision Roofing
- Sagging on the roof
- Excessive granule loss
- Missing, torn, or curling shingles
- Holes or cracks in shingles
- Buckling or tears around roof flashing (the material used to weatherproof or seal the roof system edges at perimeters, penetrations, walls valleys, or other places where the roof covering is interrupted or terminated)
- Stains or decay on soffit (siding protecting the underside of roof’s overhang) and fascia (siding protecting the end of roof rafters—where gutters are typically attached)
- Blistering or peeling exterior paint
- Stains or watermarks on walls or ceilings
- Attic leaks
- Peeling paint on walls or ceilings
The hot climate in Texas impacts our roofing systems drastically. We experience extreme heat during the summers and we recommend roof and vent installation inspections at least once a year to make sure the integrity of your roof is okay.
Ready for your roofing project? Call Ideal Precision Roofing. It’s the only call you need to make!